Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 36


I love a lot of things in life. One of my favorite things to do is laugh. Who doesn't love a deep belly laugh every now and again. I love people that can make me laugh, whether they be my friends or characters on TV or in the movies.
So, my sister called me one day and said that she was able to "get" some tickets to go see Kathy Griffin at a local college. The fact that I didn't have to pay for the tickets was highly influential in my decision making process.
She was funny, some of the time. Other times, not so funny...but did I mention the ticket was free? And my sisters wanted me to go with them. How could I turn them down and still maintain my "favorite sister" title? Decisions, decisions.


Movies Watched: 0 (YTD 17)
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 6)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment