Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 68


I remember being a kid. Specifically, I remember a few moments from elementary school. Namely, the first grade. Our teacher used to play "Kokomo" by the Beach Boys every morning on a record player that we had in the class room. We all knew the words, and would dance around the room to start each day. One day, in said first grade, we were having a chat about the future and what it would hold. Our predictions and hopes. My teacher promised there would be flying cars by the year 2000. When 2000 rolled around my eyes gazed up into the clouds, and what did I see? Nothing. Nada. Zip. What a rip off, no flying cars. That was the memory I was reminded of today when I caught a moment of a old rerun of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Holy cellphone, batman! Look at the size of that thing! Very Zach Morris.


Movies Watched: 0 (YTD 30)
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 7)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment