Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11


Today I got a wonderful thing in the mail. A few days ago, I stumbled upon one of the best shots in rock photography. And, to make it even better I know the guy in it. Those of you not following along, I technically DID NOT take this photo, only the photo of the photo. Original photo credit goes to the amazing Mr. Max Roper (head over to his website if you would like to witness more awesomeness). Anyway, needless to say, I'm super psyched to have this print in my collection. I ordered just the print (it's 8x12 in size) and framed it myself. It's fabulous.
For the curious ones, the guy in the picture is none other than Mute Math drummer Darren King. If you haven't heard of Mute Math, consider this your cue to do so...immediately!

Movies Watched: 0 (YTD 4)
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 4)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 0)

No comments:

Post a Comment