Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27


For those that don't know me very well, there's one thing you must know. I love coffee. It's an addiction of mine. Has been. For a long, long time. I thoroughly enjoy wasting away time by sipping some good coffee. In college once, I made and drank an entire pot of coffee within a 3 hour period. Crazy. I know.
I don't know how I feel about this new contraption. One cup at a time coffee. You mean I need to make more every time I need a warm-up? How does that work?
I do like the hot chocolate one-cup though. Well, let me re-phrase that. I like the convenience of the one-cup hot chocolate, as I usually make the homemade kind. On the stove. Much faster, although not as tasty.

Movies Watched: 0 (YTD 14)
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 6)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 1)

1 comment: