Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23


A while back I was in the market for a new bag. Not a purse, or a fancy messenger bag. But a bag for cameras, extra lenses and a laptop. For the longest time, I'd been saying that I need to buy one. However, the ones I had been finding were always a tad more than what I wanted to spend.
The other day I was scouring Amazon.com determined to find a bag that would work for me, AND fit within my budget.
Can I say that I love Amazon? 'Cause I do. I not only finally found the perfect bag, I got it for 40% off the MSRP. Fab-u-lous.

Movies Watched: 4 (YTD 12)
I Am Sam Dir. Jessie Nelson 2001
Alpha Dog Dir. Nick Cassavetes 2006
A Perfect Getaway Dir. David Twohy 2009
Paranormal Activity Dir. Oren Peli 2007
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 6)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 1)

1 comment:

  1. It looks tough & solid enough to carry those things. Anyway, dslr and its lenses, and a laptop! Sounds really heavy to me :)

    ReplyDelete