Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19


I've been in a mood lately. Not a good mood or bad mood, but an incense mood. It just smells so pretty. I recently found a stash of it, and have been enjoying the different scents for few days now.
I went through an "incense is awesome" phase while in High School, buying all kinds of crazy scents from those sketchy little hippie stores. I'd buy them in even numbers where they'd come clearly labeled as to which scent was which.
But, this time, like I said, I just found a bunch of incense sticks. I have no idea what scent they are supposed to be, and I'm sure, being stored together has caused some serious merging of the scents. But, alas, incense is incense.

Movies Watched: 1 (YTD 8)
Somersault Dir. Cate Shortland 2004
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 6)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 0)

1 comment:

  1. I like enjoying the scents of incense, especially in a Buddhist temple. Good for meditation.

    ReplyDelete