Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7


For some reason I can't focus when I try to do work at home. It's weird. I've always been that way, even when I was in college I couldn't study in my dorm room. My original reasoning was that there may be too many distractions. But, wait. Most of the time, my roommate was never there. So, scratch that.
My brain still thinks the same way, I can't concentrate or do important things when I'm alone at home. It just doesn't work. So, needless to say, I needed to find an office to do my work in. But wait, you say, "that costs too much money, Farron!". My answer, "who needs an office when there are Starbucks with free wi-fi.
Yeah, I'm that kid sitting in the corner on my laptop with headphones on working on mysterious things. Welcome to the corner.

Movies Watched: 0
Records Bought: 1
These 'Ol Keys EP by Nathan Angelo
Shows Attended: 0

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I am not productive at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! that's why I came to Savona to catchup on everyone's blogs. HOWEVER> were you a goldcard member? because now you only get 2 hrs free wifi a day =O except i see yours is a starbucks CAFE, which is the way to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am a professional loophole finder :)

    ReplyDelete