Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18


After getting wind that the film Avatar had won the Golden Globe for best picture (drama), as well as Mr. James Cameron for directing it, it was finally time that I see it. In 3D of course.
Now, unless you counts the Muppets 3D show at Disney World I saw when I was 12, this was my first 3D experience.
As far as the film is concerned, I'm admittedly not much of a sci-fan fan, but I will say, the film was quite visually stunning. Groundbreaking even.
However, not being a fan of the genre, I found myself a bit weary toward the end, just waiting for it be over. But overall, pretty cool.

Movies Watched: 3 (YTD 7)
Avatar Dir. James Cameron 2009
Dan In Real Life Dir. Peter Hedges 2007
8 1/2 Dir. Federico Fellini 1963
Records Bought: 0 (YTD 6)
Shows Attended: 0 (YTD 0)

1 comment:

  1. I've been avoiding watching Avatar in order to be a weirdo here. Perhaps I'm the last human being who haven't done it yet in Korea.

    ReplyDelete