Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3


Today officially marks the end of the holiday season for me. All of the Christmas decor is being packed away and stored until next year. That means many trips to and fro the basement getting and storing all the boxes.
It's always sad to take down the decorations, especially the tree. One of these years, I'm just going to leave it up year-round. Is that really such a bad idea? I don't think so. I guess that's partially the curse of having an artificial tree, there's no real pressure to take it down, as it requires no actual maintenance. I mean sometimes I want to listen to Christmas music in mid July, so is it really all that crazy to want to leave the tree up all year? Who's with me? ;)

Movies Watched: 0
Records Bought: 1
"The Red Rhythm" by Winston Audio
Shows Attended: 0

1 comment:

  1. But someone will have to dirt it regularly, that's why I can't get my room decorated with something ornamental even if I'd love to do so. Yes, I'm a lazy person :-)

    ReplyDelete